Monday, September 5, 2016
On Saturday, 9-3-2016 – 10:00 A.M., 4 cars were invaded!
I was on my way to my car, when I saw 2 police cars leaving the parking lot at Big Bethal Village where I reside. Perplexed – someone walked to me and said, “Mrs. King, the window in the front rider’s side has been broken in.” I stood in disbelief!
A police officer came to me and said, “Is that your car?” “Yes,” I replied, “Let’s go over and see the damage!”
All of the contents had been rumpled - I kept a cup in the cup holder with loose change - gone. As I stand there looking at the people gathered, and the 3 other cars that were invaded, some questions popped up in my head and the Holy Spirit told me to write an open letter to the person(s) responsible for the 4 cars invasions:
1. Our good God, who is loving and merciful, gave you Life and Gifts, are you thankful?
2. Are you a Hater, Loser, Lover in Life’s circumstances?
3. Do you believe in the Golden Rule - Do unto others as you would have them do unto you?
4. Do you have a healthy, drug-free lifestyle?
5. Are you a Leach?
6. Would you protect your family, neighbor and friends?
7. Do you know your History - background - those courageous souls who gave their lives for a better world?
8. Do you value Education?
9. Do you know the Ten Commandments - that’s the Bible?
10. Do you do your own thinking - or are you persuaded by others?
Young people here and everywhere, the list goes on and on!!! Where do you stand? - on solid ground I pray!!!
This is my testimony:
I love Almighty God with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength. Without Him I would fail - “His word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light to my path.” I try to have a healthy life style - no drugs - I love myself!!! I love my neighbor, especially the seniors here and everywhere. As a mother, grandmother and great-grandmother, I dearly love babies, children ... My prayer is that our good God will bless and keep us, His children, safe in this world. All is forgiven - All is well! I will Praise God for I am fearfully and wonderfully made, my soul knows very well!!!
Mrs. A. D. Williams King
Naomi Ruth Barber King, w/The A.D. King Foundation